Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What does Sandra Bullock in the basin of George Clooney.

What does Sandra Bullock in the basin of George Clooney.

Hollywood actress Sandra Bullock threw one of her favorite dresses that came to be "falling apart" after the jump in the pool by George Clooney.
One night, when many colleagues guild were to visit Clooney, actress was lured to jump into the water.
Here's what she says: "I went to the bathroom and when I came back out it was only Clooney and someone else only pants - they were ready to jump into the water." We go into the pool, "they said." Really? "Decided and I, and once we took air and counted to three, I jumped, they released me and I found myself inside myself. "
"I was sad for this sweet little dress with lace, for which I paid a lot of money. Having got out of the pool, it began to fall apart," says Sandra Bullock yet....

Popular Posts

There was an error in this gadget
The contents of this site may be used under the Creative Commons.
Contact: yphalachev@gmail.com

Privacy Policy

A "cookie" DART DoubleClick's used by Google in the ads displayed on websites displaying AdSense or participating in Google certified advertising networks.
When viewing an ad, or click on it, it's possible your browser to be installed "cookie".
The data collected from these "cookies" are used to help better manage and display ads on your site or publisher sites, as well as throughout the network.
Suppliers - third parties, including Google, use "cookies" to show ads based on previous visits to the website users.
The use of "cookie" DART allows Google and its partners to serve ads to users based on their visit to your and / or other websites.
Users may opt to use a "cookie" DART, by visiting the opt-in advertising.